Unlimited ride day passes can be purchased on the bus or at the DATA Operations Facility. All other unlimited ride passes must may be purchased at the Durham Station or the DATA Operations Facility.
1. DATA discount ID or Medicare card required.
2. Discount valid Monday through Friday until 8 p.m. with DATA student ID.
3. Youth 12 & under but taller than 60 inches require a DATA youth ID to ride free.
4. Government issued photo ID or DATA discount ID required.
5. Unlimited rides on DATA, CAT and TTA buses.
Persons with a valid DATA discount ID and customers with a Medicare card may ride for half the regular fare. Customers must show a valid DATA ID or Medicare card to purchase or use discount passes. For information about qualifying for a DATA ID card or discount fares and passes, please see the section on the DATA Discount ID.
If your pass does not work, show it to the driver. Lost passes cannot be replaced. If you lose a pass while riding on DATA you will be charged for subsequent fares. DATA does not give refunds. Exchanges may be made under certain circumstances.